ONE WEEK TO GO!
Hello hello hello,What's going on here then? I'll tell you what's going on!
As you know, next Friday sees the opening night of our second ever solo show at the Old Police Station in Sarf Landan. Everything kicks off at 7pm where you be able to enjoy ...
- HoS' lastest offerings in the Interview Room
- HoS Crime and Punishment pieces in the Holding Cells
- Get your Mug Shot taken- Confess to all your misdemeanors on the Confession Wall
- Wares to buy, take home and swan around in
- Free HoS badges to wear with pride
The show finishes at 11pm but if you're still wanting a few more ales, we'll be heading back up Amersham Vale to the Amersham Arms for more drinks and merriment (they have dancing and drinks promos until late).
The show does continue on Saturday and Sunday if you can't make the above but still want to check out the show (you better have a bloody good reason mind you) then we'll be open from 12pm until 9pm.
We very much hope to see you all there. Loves ya!
Dan and Esme (and Ben)
The Old Police Station. 114 Amersham Vale, London SE14 6LG(right next to New Cross Station which you can get to from either London Bridge or on the new East London Line)